Karen Huber LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
My clinical experience includes over 30 years as an Outpatient Psychotherapist in Behavioral Health Clinics. My most recent primary practice had been working with adults in individual and marital therapy.
It has been my privilege and pleasure over the years to work with so many amazing clients on their journeys through difficult times. I utilize a solution-based approach, building on the strengths and resilience of individuals and families.
- Dealing with loss and life transitions
- Marital Therapy
- Anxiety and Depression
- Adult ADD
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Utilizing Mindfulness Skills to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
Preferences in terms of clients for PCT practice for intake purposes:
- Anxiety and depression
- Life transitions -dealing with loss
- Adult ADD
- Bipolar- if they have a relationship with a provider who is doing medication
- management and are relatively compliant with med management
- Marital therapy
Not comfortable with:
- primary alcohol or drug problems
- eating disorders
Since my time is limited and we are not connected to a hospital setting with higher levels of care I am not comfortable working with high risk individuals.